Visitors

free counters

Visitor online

You Are Here: Home» Pictures » RYAN REYNOLDS ON EW

Summer is really really hot!

Ryan-Reynolds-Shirtless-Entertainment-Weekly-Cover-

Ryan Reynolds covers (sans shirt, and I hope he does this more often) and gives an interview with Entertainment Weekly for their June 26/ July 3 2009 issue.

Interview snippets.

On being considered a sex symbol:

“Really embarrassing. I think I fear more than anything just sounding like a complete a-hole when I have to answer that question. If you take any of that seriously, you need to be euthanized, ASAP.”

On being a working actor: 

“I’ve always just liked working. I like being a working actor. There’s an old saying that you don’t ever finish a movie, you abandon it, and I really believe that. I never walk away from a take and pat myself on the back. You always walk away going, ‘Damnit, I should have tried this!’ It’s that possibility that keeps me coming back for more."

On video games:

I don’t really play video games. Is there a way to waste more f–ing time? The internet’s enough. The last videogame I played was Ms. Pacman.”

ryan-reynolds-james-bond-entertainment-weekly-cover-picture-

He's so cute you could just put him in your mouth pocket. ScarJo's one lucky gurl!
Tags: Pictures

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts